Corset illustrating The Abduction of Europa by Noel-Nicolas Coypel, 1727.
This corset will be custom made to your measurements. After placing your order, you will be contacted for confirmation as well as a size chart guide for the measurements needed.
• Build in two strong layers of fabric
• Mix of hand-cut spiral steel and spring steel bones
• Design with a high back construction for more support
• Busk front closure with modesty placket to prevent the skin from showing
• Including a waist tape
• All seams quadruple stitch for durability
* Please consider that the placement of the painting on the corset may alter from orders to orders, depending on your size and the shape chosen. If you have any specific request, please contact us.
Choice of shape